COVID-19 What We’re Doing For Your Safety
COVID-19 has become a serious health risk in our region. As this epidemic continues to grow, we want to do our part to inform and comfort you and let you know that we will continue to be here for you throughout this challenging time.
Northwest Ketamine Clinics will continue to operate as usual, but with a greatly enhanced focus on infection control, environmental cleanliness, and enhanced safety measures. As always, our infusions rooms are 100% private.
Safety has always been our number one priority and in this spirit, we are implementing several changes to reduce the risk to you. As the coronavirus epidemic continues to grow, we will be adding more layers of protection to maintain safety for our patients and staff.
Here are some of the significant changes we have made to date:
- Both clinics have been completely cleaned and sanitized.
- Our staff has been fully informed and trained about the modes of transmission and methods to control transmission in our clinics.
- All staff, visitors, and patients are asked to stay home if they have signs of any contagious disease (fever, cough, sore throat, contact with a known infected person).
- All who enter the clinic will be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire and may be asked to have their temperature taken.
- Hand washing and/or hand sanitizing is required for everybody entering the clinics.
- All patient rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each infusion.
- Blankets, pillows, magazines, etc which could transmit the virus are no longer available for patient uses (we have discontinued our in house sanitation of these items). We are eliminating as many items that could hide virus particles as possible.
- Public areas (reception room, bathrooms, etc) are being sanitized morning, noon, and afternoon with extra attention given to all “high touch” areas (look for the NWKC cleaning checklist in the clinics).
In the coming days and weeks, we will be implementing even more changes with an emphasis on social distancing and safety including:
- “Direct to Room” infusions. Call or text when you arrive at the building and we will let you know when your treatment room is ready. You can come straight to the treatment room, reducing your exposure to public spaces.
- “Monitored, Private” infusions. You will be in your private, clean room while the nurse monitors you via audio and video from a nearby room (no recordings are taken), or through a window. Call buttons will also be available.
- Masks and eye protection for patients and staff will be available if needed, for an extra layer of care.
- “Immunity Boost” infusions will soon be available to our patients (not the general public) with a time tested blend of vitamins and homeopathic medications designed to improve your immune system and maintain your health.